What's new

Todays 8 Boxes 4/28/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

Did 8 boxes of halves,one of which was a skunk box.
Here is what I mined
2x WLH
2x Bens
4x 1964 Kennedy
45x 40%
Not as bad as I expected this time around. I'm getting 8 more from another source on Friday. May pick up some dimes as well.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

You box searchers are crazy. I can't imagine hauling all that. Must admit though, you guys sure do produce the Bens and Walkers.

Nice job!

OWS
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

obsessedwithsilver said:
You box searchers are crazy. I can't imagine hauling all that. Must admit though, you guys sure do produce the Bens and Walkers.

Nice job!

OWS

Crazy is a pretty accurate description :tongue3: It's good exercise too !
HH
Rich
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

guess i'd better prepare to lay out more dough for the volume of halves to search through . . .
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

wow rich i say again----i hope mine tomorrow are that good
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

That's an average of over 6 a box. Better than I'm doing. :hello2:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

finally taking the dive for my first box this week
hope i'm as lucky as you are
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

Good going!!! What amazes me is the high ratio of Bens and Walkers you guys find compared to 64's.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

I wish i could pay for your system... nice job
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

Nice haul Rich! Anything over 3 per box is good by my averages.

Maine_Jim
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

Top notch Mr. Hartford! Getting my 3 boxes tomorrow. 1 from bank A and 2 from bank B.

I cannot imagine that many 40% in one haul. Wow!

You keep on truckin' man!--1970s lingo--which we understand!

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/28/10

speaking about avgs, i have come to be satisfied with 1x 90% or 2-3x 40% avg per box
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom