What's new

Todays 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Did 13 boxes of halves this week and glad I ordered an extra 8 for today. Out the 8 one was a skunk.
Here is what I got from the silvermine

2x Walkers( one was a 1917s, worth anything?)
2x Bens
13x 1964 Kennedy
72x 40% Kennedy
89 Keepers
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

wow i have not had boxes like that in months :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Rich Hartford said:
Did 13 boxes of halves this week and glad I ordered an extra 8 for today. Out the 8 one was a skunk.
Here is what I got from the silvermine

2x Walkers( one was a 1917s, worth anything?)
2x Bens
13x 1964 Kennedy
72x 40% Kennedy
89 Keepers
HH
Rich
Not bad at all, making me almost wish had ordered for next week- the wife did though, she is with me this week, going home Monday, pickin up her 6 boxes 2sday- hoping they are good ones.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

did much better then me
did 10 boxes today.
got 3 skunks

2-walkers
1- Franklin
4- 90's
10- 40's
Keith
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

nice rich, the train just keeps rollin for ya man.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Is the mintmark on the reverse or obverse on the 17s? The latest issue of Coins shows that the obverse would go from $27 in G4 to $22.5k in MS-65 and the reverse from $9.70 in G4 to $13.85k in MS-65. Hope its on the obverse but either way its a good find. HH all.

FYI - Obverse had only 952K minted while the reverse type had over 5.5 million minted.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Rich,
Very nice, congratulations, sir!
I ordered 4 more boxes from old reliable today. I'll pick them up next Saturday and will have my weekend work cut out for me!
Keep hitting that silver mine! :icon_thumleft:
Respects,
Steve L.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Rich,
Way to go. You just keep on plugging along!
Stay at it
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Not a bad per box average. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Rich , I think that qualifies as "rock and roll" good haul friend ! Argentium.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Nice to know there still out there....

Mojo
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Rich your boxes are phenominal. It pains me to think that mine used to be like that here. I remember pulling 50-60 per box on the regular basis and then they switched distributors and it has been a trickle ever since. Oh well. Back to the road I go.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Great boxes Rich. You seem to be a magnet for finding older silver.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Nice score again! I don't think I have ever seen a post that you failed to score a Walker & Ben combined. :hello2:

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 6/18/2010

Congratulations Rich. You are in a rare place for these times. A place with little or no competition. There are decent bags feeding those boxes, and if the timing is right, you should be in line for a dream box or two. Good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom