What's new

Todays 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

Did 8 boxes of halves today and got a a a first (drumroll in the background).
Seven,that's right 7, skunk boxes in a row aaaaaaargh!
That's the most skunk boxes I've ever had.
So how did I feel? Great !
Now I'm hoping for a skunkaroo on my other bank. It's not going to be easy as I only get one or two skunks boxes there at most, and even that's not very often. A skunk there will motivate me to take my CRHing money and spend it all on silver. Which is what I secretly want to do,but can't, while getting cheap CRHing silver.
In all the excitement I almost forgot the 8th box had a 64 and 3 40's
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

oh no rich..........looks like you got some boxes from my supply service. hope yours dont get as sour as mine
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

Welcome to the skunk club I average 7 skunks a week lately.

Mojo
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

Oh, the pain. Better luck with your next boxes.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

That just means you got your skunks out of the way prior to the Holiday Season. Now its "good doings" from here on out. :icon_sunny:

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

Wow. Our King sure is spoiled!! One bad week and he wants to quit!! ;D

Seriously Rich? You could give up all the fun after 1 lousy week? After what your boxes have produced, I would need at least 2-3 months worth of near skunks before I gave it up.

Dibs on Rich's boxes!!!!! :laughing9:

Now how do I get boxes from CT to AR? And I thought my last road trip was long... ::)
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

Rich,
Ouch...that hurts. Hang in there
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

ArkieBassMan said:
Wow. Our King sure is spoiled!! One bad week and he wants to quit!! ;D

Seriously Rich? You could give up all the fun after 1 lousy week? After what your boxes have produced, I would need at least 2-3 months worth of near skunks before I gave it up.

Dibs on Rich's boxes!!!!! :laughing9:

Now how do I get boxes from CT to AR? And I thought my last road trip was long... ::)

It's true I'm spoiled.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

Wow Rich, sorry to hear all that, lot of work to go through for a small amount of silver! may your next 8 more then make up for it guy! HH and better luck to you!

Chuck.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

Rich Hartford said:
It's true I'm spoiled.

And I'm insanely envious!
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

shush your never retiring from this, if any thing you will be doing 8 boxes 6 days a week, maybe 7 if you got TD by you open on sundays hehe
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes and a First ! 9/24/10

Rich, your bound to get a stretch of skunks once in a while, but your still a legend as far as half dollars goes in my book!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom