What's new

Todays 9 boxes....

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
picked up 9 boxes today. After 3 weeks of different boxes i got some of my old style ones. And sure enough they produced like the old ones

total

9 boxes

32- 40%ers
8- 90%ers
2- Franklins
1- walker
got more coming in the next three days so hopefully more of the same
thanks
keith
 
Upvote 0
Keith,
Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Steve picked up 4 one of which was the old style and only producer. I'm getting mine tomorrow
HH
Rich
 
man, I need to have a find like that. Haven't had a big score in a while.
 
Diver_Down said:
80% 'ers? You mining Canada?

Keith, I see that you updated the original post to reflect the 90% halves. I was seriously jealous of you scoring the Canadian Halves.
 
Diver_Down said:
Diver_Down said:
80% 'ers? You mining Canada?

Keith, I see that you updated the original post to reflect the 90% halves. I was seriously jealous of you scoring the Canadian Halves.

lol yea i decided to fix it, no silver canadians for me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom