What's new

Todays Accidental Beach Find

scepter1

Sr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
361
Reaction score
525
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Today I was down on the beach fishing for salmon when a rain & wind storm came through. I put my hood up, looked straight down in a attempt to avoid getting hit in the face and headed for the house. Suddenly didn't care about getting wet and cold when I spotted this guy...

Rich.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0034.webp
    DSCF0034.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 467
  • DSCF0004.webp
    DSCF0004.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 505
  • DSCF0006.webp
    DSCF0006.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 495
  • DSCF0024.webp
    DSCF0024.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 483
  • DSCF0011.webp
    DSCF0011.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 490
  • DSCF0034.webp
    DSCF0034.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 453
  • DSCF0004.webp
    DSCF0004.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 461
  • DSCF0006.webp
    DSCF0006.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 461
  • DSCF0024.webp
    DSCF0024.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 448
  • DSCF0011.webp
    DSCF0011.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 441
Upvote 0
Beautiful. Have had a couple finds like that waitin for fish to hit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom