What's new

Todays attempt

MauserMan

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
279
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
Today's attempt

Not a very good day. Was hoping to get a Washington, but I've still got time before the year's over.

>1 Dime Box= SKUNK
>$100 clear-wrapped dimes =1 1947
>$300 in quarter rolls =SKUNK

My hopes were briefly raised by 2 silver rims, but alas, they were Canadians.

So, I've done $800 in quarters this year, I'm bound to get one if I keep at it. :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's attempt

you are bound to get one, but i read somewhere you should find 1 per 2k searched, which I have found to hold up pretty good
 
Re: Today's attempt

d2arcing said:
you are bound to get one, but i read somewhere you should find 1 per 2k searched, which I have found to hold up pretty good

:sad7: If only they weren't all melted...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom