What's new

Todays Beach Finds

Toymad

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Myers Florida
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went to the beach early to do some digging, only had an hour then came the rain. This is what I got.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN2730.webp
    DSCN2730.webp
    67.3 KB · Views: 583
  • DSCN2732.webp
    DSCN2732.webp
    100.8 KB · Views: 552
  • DSCN2731.webp
    DSCN2731.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 561
Upvote 0
That was a good hour's hunt, Toymad :hello2:

I like the silver. :headbang:
Lorraine
 
I whish it was silver!!.
 
Toymad said:
I whish it was silver!!.

Sorry about that, DG; I too, find many, many "wish it was silver"..some of them look so genuine .

Next time...

Lorraine
 
still pretty though!! The chain looks real to me...congrats
 
You must have been digging holes one right after another , great finds though !
 
Great especially for an hours work. WTG
 
That was a great hunt! Way to go!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom