What's new

Todays box of nickels and a question

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Today i got a box of nickels that produced

2x 30's (both 1939-P)
5x 40's
6x 50's

One Buffalo nickel 1927-P
One 1945-S War time nickel!

This is probaly nearly my 20th box of nickels searched and i still havent found a single 1938! ??? How often do you guys find one??

Thanks for reading good luck with your own hunts!!
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds. I have gone through about 15 boxes on Nickels and found 1 - 38. Nice wartime and buffalo find. Keep searching you will find one.



-bigJ
 
This year I have found three in 64,000 searched. They aren't very easy to come by...and that's just the Philadelphia.
 
gtfan76 said:
Today i got a box of nickels that produced

This is probaly nearly my 20th box of nickels searched and i still havent found a single 1938! ??? How often do you guys find one??

Thanks for reading good luck with your own hunts!!

I search LOTS of nickels. I have 3 - 1938, 1 - 1938D, 1 - 1938S, 30 - 1939, and 0 - 1939D and 1939S.

So I'd trade a 1938 for a 1939D or 1939S if you find those instead. They seem harder for me so far to find than the 1938's do.
 
Pretty decent box.I've done at least 20.So far found 2-38d,2-38s,1-50d,1-50,1-51s,21-39.Never seen 39 with mint.Have 2 unopened boxes now.HH
 
Keep searching for those WWII War Nickels! They are there. I have often found up to 4 in one box. And, you never know when a V-Nickel will come your way. Good Luck & HSH!

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom