S soldierman Sr. Member Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 302 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 4, 2007 #1 Todays box produced well. Don't know what happened to the 68's. I'm sure most of you know 67-68 were a higher mintage. I usually find more of those that other years. 20 silvers 22 keepers 1995 S 2000 S Attachments 9-4.webp 46.8 KB · Views: 156 Upvote 0
Todays box produced well. Don't know what happened to the 68's. I'm sure most of you know 67-68 were a higher mintage. I usually find more of those that other years. 20 silvers 22 keepers 1995 S 2000 S
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2007 #2 Nice job SM. Congrats!! I know what you mean on the 68's. I have had that happen every so often myself. Thanks for the pictures and keep em coming......good luck on the next search. BTW - Gotta love the Walkers!!!
Nice job SM. Congrats!! I know what you mean on the 68's. I have had that happen every so often myself. Thanks for the pictures and keep em coming......good luck on the next search. BTW - Gotta love the Walkers!!!