What's new

Todays boxes better with 20 silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
My bank that never messes thing up forgot to order my third box for today but I still had two to look through. I am digging myself out of that pit of skunk from last week I hope. I have two more boxes tomorrow and I am hopeful.

Today:

(1) 1957p franklin

(4) 1965
(2) 1966
(9) 1967
(1) 1968
(2) 1969

Total Keepers: 19
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    33 KB · Views: 362
  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 351
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 358
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0
I'd be happy with that !
 
Nice, Very nice :thumbsup:
 
Awesome! Love that franklin!

Its funny, our boxes always reflect each other, they arrive on the same day, hmm. I found a good haul this week too, and was nearly skunked last week. Funny, very funny...

Congrats all the same!!
 
Sweet score!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Good score - I'd take ten per box everyday!

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom