What's new

Todays Boxes.....

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today boxes produced better than I have been getting recently....especially on the 90% Kennedy. This came from four boxes. My boxes have been pretty weak as of late so I am happy with this.

I also pulled a foreign coin I am not familiar with so if any has an idea of what it is I would appreciate your expertise. Spanish maybe???

Today's total.....

13-64's
1-65
4-66's
12-67's
11-68's
5-69's
2 Franklin's 52 & 54-D

48 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • PC190039.webp
    PC190039.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 262
  • PC190036.webp
    PC190036.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 258
  • PC190037.webp
    PC190037.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 257
Upvote 0
Yep. Spain. Worth .50 to .75 cents from what I can find. Even trade. :)

Cool find.
Hoose
 
Nice haul LJ. I'm fixin to start on my Wed. box right now. I hope the silver gods are favorable.
 
cmhoose said:
Yep. Spain. Worth .50 to .75 cents from what I can find. Even trade. :)

Cool find.
Hoose

Thanks for the info Hoose. I know nada about foreign coins. Thanks again.
 
That is great for four boxes LJ. I won't get my boxes until tomorrow. They all come on Thursdays here.

Cat
 
Hey Bonnie, do they have Cajun coins down there in Lafayette ? My guess would be it would have a crawdad on one side and a gator on the other. Tell Randy hey !!! Cheers, Jim
 
Nice bunch O 90's, congrats. Mine were much weaker, one box skunk, other had 2 40%ers. HH Mark
 
WTG Bonnie!

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom