What's new

Todays Cents

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Cents

Hi all!
Just finished another box of cents. A little better than the last one.
1944,1945,1950,1952d,1954,1956d(2).
2005 ddr.
Have 8 boxes of halves coming in tomorrow.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Cents

not bad. GL tomorrow, getting my 4 boxes on friday
 
Re: Today's Cents

good luck with the halves, I've got my first ordered boxes coming on fri. Pretty excited, I hope we both hit some nice finds! Good luck
 
Re: Today's Cents

I have got to up my ante this summer. Not sure I can get to 8 boxes, but currently I get 3 a week. Going to up it to 6.

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's Cents

Good luck on the half boxes.
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom