What's new

Todays digs

Digg'n

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2016
Messages
51
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today's digs

uploadfromtaptalk1460342155858.webpOld pocket knife, part of some buckle off a bag or saddle. A couple wheaties, 3 modern dimes and memorial pennies. Handle off a coin purse I think. Some iron thingy-ma-bob.

And this weird stone ball that was on top of a pull tab. I'm still kinda puzzled as to what it is.
 
Upvote 6
I like the knife. I had one sorta like that when I was a kid. That was about 40 years ago. Nice find!
 
Thanks! Yeah it makes you wonder who was carrying it and how it got lost.

I also found a couple of buried coffee cans about 6 inches down. I was hoping for a stash but they were empty. [emoji26] The place I was at was an old building built in the early 1900s and the cans were right below the windows.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom