What's new

Todays Dime and Quarter boxes 4/13/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's Dime and Quarter boxes 4/13/10

Never bought a quarter box, so today on a whim a picked up a couple, along with my first dime box of the year.
All I got was a 64 Quarter and a 64 dime. It was fun searching something different for a change, and I think I will be doing it again.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Dime and Quarter boxes 4/13/10

i have been thinking of trying quarters myself :icon_scratch:
 
Re: Today's Dime and Quarter boxes 4/13/10

Rich, That will keep you busy. Good hunting
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's Dime and Quarter boxes 4/13/10

Not too shabby! I would be happy to get 1 quarter out of a box! ffd
 
Re: Today's Dime and Quarter boxes 4/13/10

fistfulladirt said:
Not too shabby! I would be happy to get 1 quarter out of a box! ffd
ME 2. My 2 boxes today gave up nuttin. Well we all know that beginners luck kicks in whenever there's a denomination change haha. Congrats, Mark
 
Re: Today's Dime and Quarter boxes 4/13/10

Quarters are tough and skunks are common. The nice thing about quarters right now is, that as the National Park coins come out, if we keep all we find for several months, then we will have a nice pile to hunt thur, when we start to hear about errors similar to the speared bison (Kansas) and the extra leaf (Wisconsin). I still have a small pile of each of the last three U.S. territories sitting on my desk.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom