What's new

Today's Dog Walk Finds

Road Dog

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
815
Reaction score
393
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Found these while out today with the dog and my son. That Savannah River was sticking up like the leaning tower. I had my son pull it out and wouldn't you know it was broke.
 

Attachments

  • DSC05579.webp
    DSC05579.webp
    157.4 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 0
Dang, you absolutely KILL IT almost on the daily!:notworthy:
 
So, what kind of dog do you have? I must have the wrong breed....my black lab only finds water and sticks lol.
 
Wow those dog walks are paying off big time! It's amazing how much stuff you find.....you must be retired. ;)
 
Yes I'm retired. Went walking in the neighborhood next to mine this morning. They built it over a old hunting area of mine. Found this on the shoulder of the road.
 

Attachments

  • DSC05588.webp
    DSC05588.webp
    146.2 KB · Views: 79
Love the Akita! WE had one years ago, what a great dog, didn't know you could train them to find arrowheads though!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom