What's new

Todays dump dig 1/28/12

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's dump dig 1/28/12

I went today and some area was rock hard so i found soft area to start a hole i wasdown about five feet. I found a nice mini jug a pull string type and several other items .I found this broken neck druggist bottle that say RUPTURINE CURES RUPTURE HERNIA CURE.CO WESTBROOK MAINE . I have seen this before can anyone give somemore info on it?
 

Attachments

  • Picture 34 045.webp
    Picture 34 045.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 344
  • Picture 34 046.webp
    Picture 34 046.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 331
  • Picture 34 047.webp
    Picture 34 047.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 358
  • Picture 34 048.webp
    Picture 34 048.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 359
  • Picture 34 049.webp
    Picture 34 049.webp
    33 KB · Views: 356
  • Picture 34 050.webp
    Picture 34 050.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 362
  • Picture 34 051.webp
    Picture 34 051.webp
    25 KB · Views: 351
Re: Today's dump dig 1/28/12

Great digs, I cannot help with the cure but the mini jug is a great little find. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Today's dump dig 1/28/12

Well,,,,you have succeded in making my eyes turn green !!!! Congrats :headbang:
 
Re: Today's dump dig 1/28/12

Nice pile of glass buddy. The jug is great. I will have to look up the rupturine. That is nice as well. Keep at it. :thumbsup: jgas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom