What's new

Todays Eight Boxes 3/31/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's Eight Boxes 3/31/10

Did 8 boxes today,two of which were skunk boxes.
Here is what I got:
1x WLH
1x Ben
3x 64 Ken
26x 40% Kens

Not great, but I finished another straight month of beating last years totals, where I busted my hump on road trips.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 3/31/10

Rich Hartford said:
Did 8 boxes today,two of which were skunk boxes.
Here is what I got:
1x WLH
1x Ben
3x 64 Ken
26x 40% Kens

Not great, but I finished another straight month of beating last years totals, where I busted my hump on road trips.
HH
Rich
Know someone that did 6 Boxes (no skunks), and beat your 8 total's in every category listed ;D ! 71 %40's , 8 64's, 5 Walkers and 2 Bens .
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 3/31/10

obediah said:
Rich Hartford said:
Did 8 boxes today,two of which were skunk boxes.
Here is what I got:
1x WLH
1x Ben
3x 64 Ken
26x 40% Kens

Not great, but I finished another straight month of beating last years totals, where I busted my hump on road trips.
OBE,
I'll bet I know who that someone is too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
Rich
Know someone that did 6 Boxes (no skunks), and beat your 8 total's in every category listed ;D ! 71 %40's , 8 64's, 5 Walkers and 2 Bens .
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 3/31/10

hope mine are that good tomorrow :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 3/31/10

Rich Hartford said:
Not great, but I finished another straight month of beating last years totals, where I busted my hump on road trips.
HH
Rich


Road trips are not any good here anymore, since each town seems to have at least one local CRHer dumping or buying up all the halves. All my good spots from 2008 have dried up.

Jim
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 3/31/10

jim4silver said:
Rich Hartford said:
Not great, but I finished another straight month of beating last years totals, where I busted my hump on road trips.
HH
Rich
Today a teller reminded me of a fact that I'd completely forgotten; the bank cannot knowingly accept rolls of silver coin, or any collectible coin for that matter, from a customer. They must direct customer to a dealer or, ugh, jeweler. I have had tellers at several different banks tell me this. Today I did not find any halves whatsoever. Too many other customers also asking..... ffd


Road trips are not any good here anymore, since each town seems to have at least one local CRHer dumping or buying up all the halves. All my good spots from 2008 have dried up.

Jim
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 3/31/10

Oops, sorry, great little score Rich! ffd
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 3/31/10

Mr. Hartford,
Great finds. You inspire me to keep going after my last five skunk boxes. I pick up 2 boxes this week and have high hopes.

Very happy someone is getting the silver! We know it is out there!

apush :icon_sunny: :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom