What's new

Todays Eight Boxes 4/7/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's Eight Boxes 4/7/09

Did my 8 boxes today one of which was a skunk box.
Slim pickens this time around.
3x 1964
23x 40%

First week since November of 09 that I did not get a Walker. Not that it matters much,just some trivia.
When I went to the bank and checked out the boxes in the vault,which looked bad, I really expected my first total skunk since I started boxes exclusively. So I was surprised, and happy with what I got.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 4/7/09

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 4/7/09

Hey, it's 26 more than I have found in my last 14 boxes!!!!! :( :( :( :(
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 4/7/09

hope my 20 boxes tomorrow produce as good as your 8 boxes did :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 4/7/09

silvercop said:
hope my 20 boxes tomorrow produce as good as your 8 boxes did :icon_thumright:
Hope they produce [much] better- so as to help ya pay back that CRH loan ;D .
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 4/7/09

Can't complain about those finds! ffd
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 4/7/09

Nice finds. Any "silver" will make your day. Congrats!
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 4/7/09

Fistfulladirt said:
Can't complain about those finds! ffd
No sure can't.

My Wife'ee is doing her 6 Boxes she got yesterday 2day, so far one skunk, one with 1 %40, and one with a Walker, an 1964 and 17 %40's, she is 1/2 way thru her 4th Box & has found nuthin as yet; updates later.
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 4/7/09

More for the pile Rich. I've got 8 coming tomorrow. If they are like last week's, I'll be very happy. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 4/7/09

obediah said:
Fistfulladirt said:
Can't complain about those finds! ffd
No sure can't.

My Wife'ee is doing her 6 Boxes she got yesterday 2day, so far one skunk, one with 1 %40, and one with a Walker, an 1964 and 17 %40's, she is 1/2 way thru her 4th Box & has found nuthin as yet; updates later.
She finished her 6 Boxes, did less than Half my 6 totals from yesterday, and she had 2 Skunks ( I had only one), her totals were 2 Walking Libs, 5 1964's, and 33 %40's; approx 7 ounces, my ounces total was 18 ounces. Good nite- we got a BIG storm movin in shortly gonna have to disconnect all my computer hardware shortly.
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 4/7/09

Rich, I think I speak for everyone when I say you are the worst quitter I have ever seen. LOL. Nice Take. I think I found your problem though. It is seeing other peoples finds. You see them and you get hungry. On the other hand if you did not look it would be out of site out of mind. Well...maybe.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Today's Eight Boxes 4/7/09

Hang in there, Rich....You are a winner
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom