ronbo22 Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 410 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Feb 25, 2010 #1 Today's Enders-NOW WITH RESULTS Wish me luck for 30. I'll report back later. Well it wasn't 30 but I'll take it: 8 40%er and 3 JFK 90%- 11 total Attachments enders.webp 40.4 KB · Views: 339 Upvote 0
Today's Enders-NOW WITH RESULTS Wish me luck for 30. I'll report back later. Well it wasn't 30 but I'll take it: 8 40%er and 3 JFK 90%- 11 total
JD-GA Sr. Member Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 467 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Dallas,GA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Feb 25, 2010 #2 Re: Today's Enders Goodluck on those!
D Daniel964 Sr. Member Joined Jan 25, 2006 Messages 311 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbus, Ohio Detector(s) used Whites MXT Feb 25, 2010 #3 Re: Today's Enders OOOOOO Very nice. can't wait to see the results.
joad Hero Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 511 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location East Coast Detector(s) used White's MXT Feb 25, 2010 #4 Re: Today's Enders Good luck!
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2010 #5 Re: Today's Enders-NOW WITH RESULTS still a very solid find from 3 rolls
obediah Bronze Member Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 1,776 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Clarksville TN. Detector(s) used Minelab SE Pro Feb 26, 2010 #6 Re: Today's Enders-NOW WITH RESULTS ronbo22 said: Wish me luck for 30. I'll report back later. Well it wasn't 30 but I'll take it: 8 40%er and 3 JFK 90%- 11 total Click to expand... odd I had 3 enders this week too in 2 of my 6 Brinks Boxes and my total Silver was 11, 2 were 1964's.
Re: Today's Enders-NOW WITH RESULTS ronbo22 said: Wish me luck for 30. I'll report back later. Well it wasn't 30 but I'll take it: 8 40%er and 3 JFK 90%- 11 total Click to expand... odd I had 3 enders this week too in 2 of my 6 Brinks Boxes and my total Silver was 11, 2 were 1964's.