What's new

Todays find

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
2,358
Reaction score
929
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out for a little bit friday but only found a couple wheats, haven't been feeling real good but knew there had to be some silver there so I went today for about 2 hours and did manage to find some silver. HH COINS 139.webp
 

Attachments

  • COINS 140.webp
    COINS 140.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 214
Gald to see you got out and found some silver even if you weren't feeling good.

I'm chomping at the bit here as well to.

HH
DJH
 
any day you find a silver coin is a good day! congrats
 
Gotta love the silver! Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

HH,


~Indiana Digger~
 
WTG!

I'm hoping to get out this week....finally
 
Nice dime there. Finally time to do some diggin!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom