B blondojs05 Greenie Joined Apr 27, 2014 Messages 12 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate New York champlain Detector(s) used White's MXT Pro. v3i Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 29, 2015 #1 Today's find! How does a 1834 British 6 pence get into an upstate New York ball field!? But all in all a great find! Attachments image.webp 617.9 KB · Views: 91 image.webp 531.7 KB · Views: 75 Upvote 6
Today's find! How does a 1834 British 6 pence get into an upstate New York ball field!? But all in all a great find!
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2015 #2 Nice looking coin . Kind of the same question I asked yesterday when I found a Mississippi tax token in a hay field in the Schoharie Valley in NY . That's what keeps us coming back , because you just never know
Nice looking coin . Kind of the same question I asked yesterday when I found a Mississippi tax token in a hay field in the Schoharie Valley in NY . That's what keeps us coming back , because you just never know