coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 17, 2016 #1 Found this today...... Pretty nice scraper (right)? Attachments 1479437809691.webp 13.1 KB · Views: 97 1479437883009.webp 13.6 KB · Views: 105 Upvote 0
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 19, 2016 #2 pretty yes but might be natural. Quartz comes is all shapes might of been a crystal that got broken and thats the end section. I like finding crystals but just dont find many. na people liked them to.
pretty yes but might be natural. Quartz comes is all shapes might of been a crystal that got broken and thats the end section. I like finding crystals but just dont find many. na people liked them to.
coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 19, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Possibly...... Phone takes bad pictures, I think it's too smooth to be broke off. I found it at a good spot I hunt, so this time I think it's real
Possibly...... Phone takes bad pictures, I think it's too smooth to be broke off. I found it at a good spot I hunt, so this time I think it's real
coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 19, 2016 Thread Owner #4 If it would have ever rain I might could found so.ethi g good.... It's been around 85 days since we've had a drop of water around here
If it would have ever rain I might could found so.ethi g good.... It's been around 85 days since we've had a drop of water around here