coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2016 #1 Stopped by an old loading dock today headed to town And found these Attachments 1480959503580.webp 15.8 KB · Views: 106 Upvote 0
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,207 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2016 #2 Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2016 #3 Wish I could find a decent whole point.
coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2016 Thread Owner #4 It's been raining on and off since sat. We got rained out today and I spotted a couple pieces from road and found these laying around... just a lucky find
It's been raining on and off since sat. We got rained out today and I spotted a couple pieces from road and found these laying around... just a lucky find
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2016 #5 Nice finds! Look like you have a lot of quartz around your area to
coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2016 Thread Owner #6 Pretty much all I ever find, and thanks
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Dec 5, 2016 #7 Glad you were successful and shared with us!
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2016 #8 rock said: Wish I could find a decent whole point. Click to expand... I hear ya! Nice finds coosakid !
rock said: Wish I could find a decent whole point. Click to expand... I hear ya! Nice finds coosakid !