What's new

Todays finds 14k ring, silver dime and a cool buckle

dave-enc

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
5,632
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern North Carolina
I found a 14k engagement style ring today unfortunately, the diamond tester said no no no- :'( still a pretty ring none the less. Bobbie found 1946 Rosie at same school I found the gold ring at. Her first silver coin of 2008. She found the buckle at our first spot. The weather was perfect and the finds for the most part were steady. We combined for over $22.00 in clad today.
The first 2 pictures are of a 14k white gold chain and 14k white gold pendant I found last saturday, and of a silver charm Bobbie found at the same school . Daylight savings time starts in 2 monthes come on
late saturday evening hunts
congrats to all that got out
hh
dave+bobbie
 

Attachments

  • SANY0168.webp
    SANY0168.webp
    59 KB · Views: 441
  • SANY0165.webp
    SANY0165.webp
    85.2 KB · Views: 434
  • SANY0178.webp
    SANY0178.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 434
  • SANY0179.webp
    SANY0179.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 438
  • SANY0171.webp
    SANY0171.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 424
Upvote 0
Congrats D & B.
You two are starting off right. Silver AND gold. Very nice. That's one thing I have missed since I started hunting old houses, was finding some silver or gold at schools and playgrounds.
Great job,
MM
 
Looks abit like a nurses buckle??
 
thanks MM we enjoy seeing your finds from the houses though. Crusader thanks for the tip about the buckle
hh
dave+bobbie
 
Very nice digs buddy. Silver and gold in the same hunt is always a plus. I rarely find gold as the sites I hunt are pretty trash infested and I mostly concentrate on the deep silver hits. One of these days I'm going to concentrate on the lower hits where gold reads.
 
Nice finds you two! :)

HH!
TBGO
 
Nice job you two,the buckle look's great....The gold and silver are alway's a welcome site.Two month's is a long time but I can deal with it.Congrat's and HH!!
 
Wow, what a beatiful ring. I hope the diamond testers batteries are low and it made a mistake. Congrats to you both on the wonderful pile of keepers! Glad you got out and thanks for sharing!

Smiles!
BDoo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom