jim4silver
Silver Member
Today's finds 7-2-08
Got my 3 boxes today. Finally found a few keepers. Found 2 -64s, 16- 40%s, and a 2006 silver proof. The rim on it was so bright I thought I found a proof 64. I looked online and they actually made 90% proofs in 2006. It is kind of scratched up but at least it is silver.
Got a box the other day that had a Walker on the end of one of the rolls when I opened the box. I thought I was in for great box, but there was only one other Walker in the rest of the box and no other keepers. Better than the usual skunk box though I guess.
Jim
Got my 3 boxes today. Finally found a few keepers. Found 2 -64s, 16- 40%s, and a 2006 silver proof. The rim on it was so bright I thought I found a proof 64. I looked online and they actually made 90% proofs in 2006. It is kind of scratched up but at least it is silver.
Got a box the other day that had a Walker on the end of one of the rolls when I opened the box. I thought I was in for great box, but there was only one other Walker in the rest of the box and no other keepers. Better than the usual skunk box though I guess.
Jim
Upvote
0







