What's new

Today's Finds 8-2-2025

sibbley

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2023
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
5,136
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master, XP Deus 2, Deeptech Vista X, Nokta Makro Invenio Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife and I went down to the mid 1800's farmhouse where I never usually find anything worth posting. We did ok today, at least found a few things to post.

Best find of the day was I think the "Matchbox" Mercedes 230 SL toy car. This particular model was made between 1966 and 1969.

P1002331_WM.webp
P1002332_WM.webp
P1002333_WM.webp


The most interesting find of the day was made by my wife. It's a cylindrical piece of steel rounded at both ends and has been magnetized. Not a magnet, but iron and steel will lightly stick to it. I believe it must be of Alien origin. :tongue3:

P1002335_WM.webp
P1002336_WM.webp
P1002337_WM.webp


Some Misc. items.

P1002338_WM.webp

P1002339_WM.webp
P1002343_WM.webp
P1002344_WM.webp


Unknown item.

P1002341_WM.webp
P1002342_WM.webp


My wife's last target was a knife. No markings.

P1002345_WM.webp
P1002346_WM.webp


Thanks for looking...
 
Upvote 9
Congrats on your good hunt! love those old toy cars with the rubber tires still on!
 
My wife and I went down to the mid 1800's farmhouse where I never usually find anything worth posting. We did ok today, at least found a few things to post.

Best find of the day was I think the "Matchbox" Mercedes 230 SL toy car. This particular model was made between 1966 and 1969.

View attachment 2219702View attachment 2219703View attachment 2219704

The most interesting find of the day was made by my wife. It's a cylindrical piece of steel rounded at both ends and has been magnetized. Not a magnet, but iron and steel will lightly stick to it. I believe it must be of Alien origin. :tongue3:

View attachment 2219705View attachment 2219706View attachment 2219707

Some Misc. items.

View attachment 2219708
View attachment 2219709View attachment 2219712View attachment 2219713

Unknown item.

View attachment 2219710View attachment 2219711

My wife's last target was a knife. No markings.

View attachment 2219714View attachment 2219715

Thanks for looking...
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom