What's new

Todays finds and ID needed

kevo

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
Went through about 400 bucks worth today, found 1 90% and 8 40% (1 of them being the worse silver I've ever found). I also found an extremely shiny kennedy. I thought it was a silver proof at first. It has 1960-1980 stamped into it beside the date. I think these were really produced. I read on here about somebody else finding them.
 

Attachments

  • 1a.webp
    1a.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 297
  • 1aa.webp
    1aa.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 286
  • 1aaa.webp
    1aaa.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 267
  • 1aaaa.webp
    1aaaa.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 1aaaaa.webp
    1aaaaa.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 1aaaaaa.webp
    1aaaaaa.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 283
Upvote 0
looks like a home made stamp job to me
 
I had one that was gold plated or painted- don't know why they would stamp 1960 & 1980 on a '84 half. I threw mine back as I was starvin for huntin money at the time. I think someone recently found one of them chromed. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom