What's new

Today's Finds: December 7, 2025

sibbley

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2023
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
5,136
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master, XP Deus 2, Deeptech Vista X, Nokta Makro Invenio Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got out to a local park for a couple hours last Sunday. It was damn chilly with some snow still left on the ground. I dug mostly trash, as I usually do at this park. I did happen to squeak out two 1908 dog tax tags and a spent bullet though. The tax tags made going out worth it.

P1002496_WM.webp


Thanks for looking...
 
Upvote 25
Very nice work
That’s some great recoveries
Thanks for sharing
 
Agree, that the pair of tags made the time worth while...interesting they are from the same year.
 
Agree, that the pair of tags made the time worth while...interesting they are from the same year.
Not only the same year, but they were also found within a foot of each other.
 
One of my favorite finds - great looking old Dog Tax Tags - congrats !
 
Its nice seeing Northampton County represented!!!

Nice tags Sib!!
 
I got out to a local park for a couple hours last Sunday. It was damn chilly with some snow still left on the ground. I dug mostly trash, as I usually do at this park. I did happen to squeak out two 1908 dog tax tags and a spent bullet though. The tax tags made going out worth it.

View attachment 2237155

Thanks for looking...
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom