mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2013 #1 today's finds from maine Well here's what I picked up today.A nice little multi-platinaed blade.A really crappy Chinese watch.The lottery ticket I bought on the way home was a fifty dollar winner.The watch did give me an idea for supper tonite. Attachments ForumRunner_20131011_160725.webp 73.3 KB · Views: 114 ForumRunner_20131011_160812.webp 83.5 KB · Views: 113 Upvote 0
today's finds from maine Well here's what I picked up today.A nice little multi-platinaed blade.A really crappy Chinese watch.The lottery ticket I bought on the way home was a fifty dollar winner.The watch did give me an idea for supper tonite.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,990 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2013 #2 I'd take the point over everything else you posted! Nice find. At least the lottery ticket will cover the supper tonight. HH
I'd take the point over everything else you posted! Nice find. At least the lottery ticket will cover the supper tonight. HH
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Oct 11, 2013 #3 Pretty hard to beat a day like that! Way to go!
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,035 Reaction score 9,234 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 12, 2013 #4 ...remember when 50$ would have bought you (and all your friends) one hell of a night out on the town?....
...remember when 50$ would have bought you (and all your friends) one hell of a night out on the town?....
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 12, 2013 #5 nice hunt
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 12, 2013 #6 Looks like you had a great day