T Trospec Greenie Joined Nov 22, 2015 Messages 14 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2015 #1 Today's finds in historic downtown Upvote 20
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2015 #2 Always nice to find a walking liberty!
P port ewen ace Silver Member Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4,066 Reaction score 7,788 Golden Thread 0 Location port ewen ny Detector(s) used AT-PRO & Equinox800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2015 #3 ---3 Cuties--
williedigit Sr. Member Joined Oct 24, 2015 Messages 463 Reaction score 1,335 Golden Thread 0 Location Wilmington NC Detector(s) used AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2015 #4 [emoji106]
R retire05 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2015 Messages 636 Reaction score 419 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett 350, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2015 #5 Your login might say you are a new member, but I have a feeling you are not new to the addiction, I mean hobby. Congrats on some really nice finds...Brad
Your login might say you are a new member, but I have a feeling you are not new to the addiction, I mean hobby. Congrats on some really nice finds...Brad