What's new

todays finds key date wheat

Bluedogcards

Full Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Messages
142
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Reno Ok
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Garrett Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
not to bad today had to stop early weather turned here and getting cold plus batteries started to go. 1929D wheat and a Tulsa DSCN0509.webp city bus token
 
Upvote 10
Looks good to me! Love old tokens!
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Any chance we can see a good picture of the obverse & reverse of that 1929D Wheat?
 
Any chance we can see a good picture of the obverse & reverse of that 1929D Wheat?

I will try are see what i can do will have something up later tonight
 
i looked it up on ebay pretty all of them say key date i cant find my book so had t use that
 
I agree that penny is not a "key date". I also have to disagree and say eBay is a great site to use when pricing your coins. The red book is most def. not. Anything is only worth the price being paid. eBay is a site that will show you the price being paid. Anytime I want to put a price on something I always check eBay.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom