What's new

Todays finds, Land hunt with the excal.

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
1,909
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meager finds for today, but the excal worked perfect. 2 v nic's a broken brooch or buckle a religious medal and a silver button.
I think this machine will out hunt any other that I have used? Only time will tell. HH :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee
 

Attachments

  • excal finds 026.webp
    excal finds 026.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 413
  • excal finds 023.webp
    excal finds 023.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 409
  • excal finds 024.webp
    excal finds 024.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 411
  • excal finds 025.webp
    excal finds 025.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 396
  • excal finds 032.webp
    excal finds 032.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 406
  • excal finds 031.webp
    excal finds 031.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 382
  • excal finds 027.webp
    excal finds 027.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 397
  • excal finds 028.webp
    excal finds 028.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 398
Upvote 0
What are the words on the bottom of the unit brass you found?
 
RFrady said:
What are the words on the bottom of the unit brass you found?
I can't make it out, you think it's a military button?
BK
 
The style is right and the sybols are similar to a lot of the unit insignias I have seen in cavalry and armor. Not positive though, I am looking.
 
RFrady said:
The style is right and the sybols are similar to a lot of the unit insignias I have seen in cavalry and armor. Not positive though, I am looking.
This pic is magnified. :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee
 

Attachments

  • button 007.webp
    button 007.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 301
They may be meager to you but it beats the heck out of what I have found so far this year. I like the bowling award, I always feel sorry for people that earn an award like that and then lose it.

HH Charlie
 
Broken knee said:
RFrady said:
The style is right and the sybols are similar to a lot of the unit insignias I have seen in cavalry and armor. Not positive though, I am looking.
This pic is magnified. :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee
I figured it out, It is Spectemur agendo Latin motto meaning Let us be judged by our acts.
Broken Knee
 
I can't bring myself to use the excal on land. Then i'd actually have to start to learn the sounds! lol now I just dig everything....Good hunt and looking forward to seeing more.
 
cntrydncr1 said:
I can't bring myself to use the excal on land. Then i'd actually have to start to learn the sounds! lol now I just dig everything....Good hunt and looking forward to seeing more.
If you do you will be surprised with the results. This was a 1 hr. hunt on a colonial site that has been pounded by myself and others. I'm going back today and hopefully find some older coins that I missed with the MXT. HH :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom