What's new

Todays Finds Skimpy!!!

CSMPEREZ

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
398
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Pete, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 and II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Finds Skimpy!!!


Out 3 1/2 hours this morning. It was my first day back in my 2.5mm wet suit. Water temp was about 70 degrees and yes I'm a wimp when it comes to cooler water. Seas were very calm but the tide was high. Finds were slim but it was a beautiful day and I had not been out in a week and a half. I figured if I wait to post a ring, I won't be able to post anything, right? Good luck out there my friends!! Ray

10-30-13.webp
 
Upvote 0
Maybe gold on next hunt good luck
 
Looks my last few days combined! Just gotta keep swingin!
 
Hey! Looks like my finds too! Good luck with the new belt:icon_thumleft:
 
At least you were out hunting...I was at work all day.
 
Happens to all of us. Personally I think the crabs have fun moving the gold around and replacing it with pull tabs and laughing when you get the first good signal then can't find it, but I can't prove it! HH!
 
Ray, that looks like what I found this morning....pickens continue to be slim up here.

Good luck on your next hunt:thumbsup:

Lorraine
 
It's out there. Keep swinging.
 
Thanks all! Never surrender!! Keep swinging!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom