What's new

Todays Finds

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Today's Finds

My order for 2 boxes of halves came in today.This is what I found:
1) I found way less marked coins than usual.The searcher who puts a purple blob on their rejects must have run out of ink.
2) I found so many really nice clad halves that I probably could have filled a Whitman coin folder.
3) I found one raggedy looking 1980 proof and a pile of NIFC. None of these interest me.
4) I found one extra half in box #2.
5) I found no silver.
After double washing my hands, I drowned my disapointment with a Diet Pepsi and a couple of ounces of pepperjack cheese. At least I came out 50 cents ahead.
The bank delivery was made by Loomis but the coins were in Brink's boxes and Brink's marked rolls. Today is the autumnal equinox and also a full moon. Could all this be just a coincidence or ???
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Finds

LOL. I cannot believe I heard this. While I taught US History for many years, I also taught freshman level World Geography. I have not heard a single American even utter the word "
 
Re: Today's Finds

Not to mention the number of posts for Apush "666"????????? :o :o
 
Re: Today's Finds

apush said:
LOL. I cannot believe I heard this. While I taught US History for many years, I also taught freshman level World Geography. I have not heard a single American even utter the word "

Uh, what word?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom