Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2012 #1 I think the large one is a scraper, the smaller one looks like a war club stone. Last edited: Aug 27, 2012 Upvote 0
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2012 #2 I don't see any pictures.
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2012 #3 Me either Johnathan Griswold
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Trying to insert pics and I don't see them, try again.