lowd Jr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 65 Reaction score 75 Golden Thread 0 Dec 2, 2013 #1 Any thoughts to age or type? Found in a river in central Texas Attachments image-709099703.webp 34.8 KB · Views: 117 image-1955692286.webp 25.9 KB · Views: 98 image-3193912620.webp 23.4 KB · Views: 100 image-2082742304.webp 18.2 KB · Views: 94 image-1545015261.webp 27.6 KB · Views: 92 image-806457387.webp 24.7 KB · Views: 96 image-3793209494.webp 30.7 KB · Views: 99 Upvote 0
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #2 I'm not from your area, but I'll try and give you a type for this point as a ''Cuney point''. 400-200 BP Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
I'm not from your area, but I'll try and give you a type for this point as a ''Cuney point''. 400-200 BP
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #3 Wowzers you are in a good area. We have some good Texas hunters here and some very knowledgeable people.
Wowzers you are in a good area. We have some good Texas hunters here and some very knowledgeable people.
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Dec 3, 2013 #4 real nice ! i bet natch would know the type neogeo finds a lot of that kind of flint larson1951
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #5 I'm going to say Edwards point due to the long ears on base about 1000 to 2000 BP. It may be a Cuney but it looks more like a Edwards they are close in shape and both Texas points. JMO Very nice find
I'm going to say Edwards point due to the long ears on base about 1000 to 2000 BP. It may be a Cuney but it looks more like a Edwards they are close in shape and both Texas points. JMO Very nice find
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #6 very nice,i like the blade looking one by the point,you found them diving again?
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #7 I think #5 is missing the base........I think you should send them to me so I can take a better look.
I think #5 is missing the base........I think you should send them to me so I can take a better look.
K kansa54 Full Member Joined Aug 12, 2013 Messages 234 Reaction score 327 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Garrett 1500 Tesoro Vaquero Tesoro Silver Sabre micro max Makro Racer 2 Makro Multi Kruzer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #8 Looks like a real nice Pedernales point to me. Real nice find. Congrats!
lowd Jr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 65 Reaction score 75 Golden Thread 0 Dec 3, 2013 Thread Owner #9 Yeah guys I found them diving again. Thanks for all the help! Going again in a little bit so hopefully I find some more before it gets cold!
Yeah guys I found them diving again. Thanks for all the help! Going again in a little bit so hopefully I find some more before it gets cold!