What's new

Todays finds..

GroundS.KeepeR

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
872
Reaction score
213
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Today's finds..

Rain = good day. Thanks for looking..:headbang:And cleaned up:laughing7:..added 2 more photos (rock) of the up close point .also added blue colored flint I been finding.and yes all field finds...
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    372.1 KB · Views: 90
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    313.6 KB · Views: 86
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    318.9 KB · Views: 81
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    325 KB · Views: 89
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    321 KB · Views: 79
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    186.3 KB · Views: 76
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    505.7 KB · Views: 81
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    409.2 KB · Views: 70
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    160.2 KB · Views: 74
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    313.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Field finds? Looks like the disc got a few but I like the stemmed one 5th pic on the upper side it has some nice ears. Can I see a pic of it in your hand?
 
Creek , was a great hunt .right before they plant nursery,they plow the field.well I was lucky they plowed my honey hole then a good rain came..I was like a kid in a candy ...
 
You had an AWSOME day!!! Congrats- and go back and find more soon-- and show us!! Yakker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom