What's new

Todays finds

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
005 (800x600).webp010 (800x600).webp011 (800x600).webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice woodland triangle
 
I agree that that is a very nice triangle. Thanks for sharing.
 
That's a wicked little triangle! Another one of those 'how the hecky-darn did that ever last so long?!' things, eh? Good eye- HH Yak
 
That's a wicked little triangle! Another one of those 'how the hecky-darn did that ever last so long?!' things, eh? Good eye- HH Yak
I wonder how it survived to. The area was stumped with track hoe. Then dozed off. The top soil was picked up with a pan and dumped in a long row. Then a dozer rode all over the row compacting it. And there it was laying on top.-Thanks
 
Nice finds! I really like those triangles.
 
That's a real sweet point !!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom