What's new

Todays finds

Sidevalve45

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
603
Reaction score
692
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
Had a good day today. One perfect artifact in the top center of the picture although I don't know what it is. The big lump on the lower left must have been used as a hammer as it has impact marks on it. The large one to it's right is very thin for it's size. Wish I had the rest of it. One point has a serpentine shape to the blade. Any thoughts on any of these items?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0220_1.webp
    IMG_0220_1.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 263
Upvote 0
Very hard to work material, that I believe is Hixton. Nice to find a point made from that stuff. Thanks for the post!
badandy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom