R rsc Sr. Member Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 438 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Noth of Houston Aug 30, 2007 #1 Called around this AM Found 1 bank with only 4 rolls......GEEZ is it worth it Well...2 1/2 rolls of 40% halfs..........50 keepers I think it was worth it. Found a lot less from a lot more rolls. I am a happy camper. HH Gayle Upvote 0
Called around this AM Found 1 bank with only 4 rolls......GEEZ is it worth it Well...2 1/2 rolls of 40% halfs..........50 keepers I think it was worth it. Found a lot less from a lot more rolls. I am a happy camper. HH Gayle
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Aug 30, 2007 #2 Definately worth it. Congrats, Mark
T tw656 Hero Member Joined Jan 13, 2007 Messages 735 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Aug 30, 2007 #3 nice!
thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 31, 2007 #4 Awesome keeper rate there, RSC. Wouldn't you like to have those percentages on a full box................wouldn't be all ? 8)
Awesome keeper rate there, RSC. Wouldn't you like to have those percentages on a full box................wouldn't be all ? 8)
Sheldius Hero Member Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 751 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Bronx, NY Detector(s) used Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 31, 2007 #5 Great job. You always got to check. Especially when you don't want to. HH.
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Sep 1, 2007 #6 Nice score. If they say they have one half I say"I'll take it". You just never know.
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Sep 2, 2007 #7 Great score! Super %!!!!