What's new

Today's finds

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out hunting today to field that had been planted in potatoes & found some stuff! I found 2 triangles & a hafted scraper & nice looking point it looks like a bifurcate!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    149.8 KB · Views: 136
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    165.8 KB · Views: 75
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    317.5 KB · Views: 77
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    362.9 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 0
Not sure if it's bifurcated or just highly concave, but I like it! Nice finds!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Thats a good day, looks like 4 or 5 whole points. That one in the bottom pic looks kind a brewerton.I like the one with the concave base too.
 
nice finds. I like the hafted scraper
 
Nice finds , that’s about as nice a hafted scraper as you could hope to find [emoji106]
 
Nice point with the stem concavity and the hafted scraper. Congrats.
 
Fine pocketful of rocks.

Cool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom