dumpsterdiver
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2013
- Messages
- 438
- Reaction score
- 144
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Why isn't it real?
BAD news - the Cartier piece wasn't real (still 14k, so a sweet $245).
GOOD news - the Hublot watch is real (stainless steel, but real). Cost me $15 to replace the battery. I think I'll enjoy it for a while before listing on eBay. Not sure when I will be able to afford a $1600 watch any time soon...so, enjoy it while it lasts!!!

, I do know Georg Jensen has a mark for pieces made in Denmark and an other mark for pieces made in New York I think. Maybe Cartier did the same thing over pieces from France and pieces produced outside of France. Need to look at more on Cartier marks to be sure. That piece looks the style of the retro late 40's to the 50's to me. Being gold would be good enough for me.






