Florida Sand Digger
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2009
- Messages
- 138
- Reaction score
- 29
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Boca Raton, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- DFX w/Bigfoot coil, BHID, SMPI
Had a good day today Found my biggest ring ever. A unique 10K mens ring with 16 white diamonds and 9 black diamonds weighing in at 9.8 grams. Also found a 14K pendent with diamods and found my second sony camera. Took these pics with the first one.
The makers stamp on the ring is "JPM" I found a JPM Jewelry, but could not find any rings any where close to this one. Does anyone have any info on JPM.
HH
Digger
The makers stamp on the ring is "JPM" I found a JPM Jewelry, but could not find any rings any where close to this one. Does anyone have any info on JPM.
HH
Digger
Attachments
Upvote
0

Great finds, the rings and the camera. I like that men's ring the unique design. 







