What's new

Todays Hunt 9 - 18 - 2018

southfork

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool breeze and clear sky's had me on the road early on the way to Tilly's Hill site . Thing were slow for a couple of hours but ended with me doing the arrowhead dance . A old Basalt Dart Point and a Crystal Gunther . All finds from Private Property N. California
 

Attachments

  • P9174057.webp
    P9174057.webp
    709.1 KB · Views: 89
  • P9174051.webp
    P9174051.webp
    278.2 KB · Views: 105
  • P9174054.webp
    P9174054.webp
    521.2 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
Wow what a great site you have ..... some of the nicest crystal quartz points I’ve seen , thanks for posting I enjoy seeing them
 
Maybe not as good as some trips but still an oldie and a crystal point make it a winner.
 
Those crystal clear points are so awesome! I wish we had some of those down here.
 
What a beauty!
 
That's an amazing point. Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
I agree with GARebel. Those crystal points are awesome. Nice finds!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Their always a day maker . I still remember the first crystal point I ever found I stepped out of my vehicle out on the end of a ridge after a long dusty ride . And there it was sparkling on top of the black soil of a high country camp . It was my trip maker over 40 years ago and I still have it .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom