What's new

Todays hunt: a few big silvers and a skeleton key

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Today's hunt: a few big silvers and a skeleton key

For a new "old" site, it's producing some not-too-old finds. My oldest today being a 1879 IHP. I may need to claw surface coins and junk out of the way to get to the colonial stuff;) ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440192452.656100.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440192462.819179.webp

Enjoy!

Steve
 
Upvote 50
1440192644259161153102.webpmy finds for today lol

Good job on all the indians and washingtons!
 
Hey,Scrappy ,is there a D or S on your 1932 quarter? You did very well as usual.By the way 1932 is my birth year, so send it along to me.
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440194262.572753.webp

Yep, looks like an S
 
Wow , That is an excellent day out ! the 1932 - S is a Key date worth some $$$$ Nice Finds Scrappy !!!
 
Heyyyyy, look at that guys! Cool man.
 
Lol! Ole Al will " claw through" silver all day long.. Congratulations on the key date!
 
HOLY SMOKES!!! that's a great hunt.... fyi.... the 32-S is the only one I 'need' for my book. Your hunt tells me I may find one too!
 
A silver Washington that you were complaining about a few posts ago, and now it's worth some $$$$....you and George have become spoiled lol.
 
Excellent hunt with the key date Washington!! :thumbsup: Congrats!
 
Hey Scrappy, I will gladly come & claw for the newer silver, so you can get to the old stuff. Nice job on the 32 S.
 
HOLY SMOKES!!! that's a great hunt.... fyi.... the 32-S is the only one I 'need' for my book. Your hunt tells me I may find one too!

I have a feeling you're going to find one later this year bud...
 
A silver Washington that you were complaining about a few posts ago, and now it's worth some $$$$....you and George have become spoiled lol.

Ok, I will say that when I dug it I was hoping for a seated quarter. I was bummed...but only because I never found a seated quarter;)

And for the record George is wayyyy more spoiled than me! He spends his Washington silvers at 7-11
 
Ok, I will say that when I dug it I was hoping for a seated quarter. I was bummed...but only because I never found a seated quarter;)

And for the record George is wayyyy more spoiled than me! He spends his Washington silvers at 7-11

Do you have the address of the above mentioned 7-11 I have an inside gas station contact I could slip in the to set free those silvers . lol
 
Congratulations on the coin finds!
 
You guys are killing me getting out this time of year and finding all these relics and coins. I have a lot of catching up to do. Nice hunt BTW Steve .....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom