Scrappy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2014
- Messages
- 9,215
- Reaction score
- 14,047
- Golden Thread
- 7
- Location
- 17th century
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 7
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Upvote
50
I heard stories about the magical powers of the CTX but, I wouldn't believe them. Lol
Did not see the mark in the pic, IMO Yr, good to go.
Eyeballed a Iron Key or 2 , think I dug a larger one , but the Brass type are the majority around here, where 'White Man' time really gets started around 1830.
.
Man the more you talk/type Your wife sounds like mine... lol 'there's really nothing in it for her til I Die. lol
I mainly show her my stuff so she won't get ripped of on all my Hard Work when I'm Gone.
Funny Every time I say ; Do you know how much this is worth? , I get- Why? Your not gonna Sell it Anyway.
D
I don't know how I missed this post earlier. Wow Scrappy... nice hunt. Those coins would have made my whole month! Very well done!