Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Today's hunt: a few big silvers and a skeleton key

For a new "old" site, it's producing some not-too-old finds. My oldest today being a 1879 IHP. I may need to claw surface coins and junk out of the way to get to the colonial stuff;) ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440192452.656100.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440192462.819179.jpg

Enjoy!

Steve

Upvote 25
I heard stories about the magical powers of the CTX but, I wouldn't believe them. Lol

I'd like to have one , my XLT is almost 20 years old & the Tejon W/O a Screen is Way too Sensitive to shoot for coins on trashy lot's....The Tejon is really for those Dig all relic hunts.

Y'all know where I can get a Good used one for the " Low..Low"?:thumbsup:

Did not see the mark in the pic, IMO Yr, good to go.
Eyeballed a Iron Key or 2 , think I dug a larger one , but the Brass type are the majority around here, where 'White Man' time really gets started around 1830.

Man the more you talk/type Your wife sounds like mine... lol 'there's really nothing in it for her til I Die. lol
I mainly show her my stuff so she won't get ripped of on all my Hard Work when I'm Gone.
Funny Every time I say ; Do you know how much this is worth? , I get- Why? Your not gonna Sell it Anyway.
D

Yep, my wife doesn't care about the "crap" I dig. Although, without explanation, she's asked me about my finds the last few hunts. I'm not sure why but I think she's up to something or perhaps got advise from her busy-body friends...dunno...

I don't know how I missed this post earlier. Wow Scrappy... nice hunt. Those coins would have made my whole month! Very well done!

Heyyyyyy Tom! What's up buddy?! You need to come up and help me search this site. You mentioned late Sept? Well get Smittyman out of his leg shackles and get yourselves up to yankeeland!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back