What's new

Todays Hunt for Halves-Nice Score

sensesfailed069

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have today off so i decided to take a drive around and look for some Halves. It seems as though most banks around me are hit pretty hard as the 1st 5 banks I stopped at netted me a total of 5 Halves, and 3 Ikes, the 6th and last bank I stopped at changed that however. They had $230 sitting in the vault that they went to get me, when I saw the wrappers I immediately figured they were someones dumps from judging by the wrappers. That was quite the opposite I couldnt be happier with my results which include my 1st walker.

5x 90%
31 x 40%
1 x 1944 Walker

Right after opening the rolls i drove back to the bank to see if they had anymore coin from the guy but they didnt. They did say that he comes about once a month to drop off halves, so I will definately be keeping tabs on that situation.
 

Attachments

  • Roll.webp
    Roll.webp
    34 KB · Views: 198
  • Front.webp
    Front.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 194
  • Back.webp
    Back.webp
    72.8 KB · Views: 194
Upvote 0
Excellent finds. You certainly got to that bank at the right time.
Congrats
rileyboy
 
Funny thing, I scored big earlier this month on $230 that were in wrappers just like that...
 
Nice score! Gotta love finding the walkers.
 
Good score. And love the pictures :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom