What's new

Todays hunt in Wyoming. A good day for buttons

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
488
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Removed to protect site

???
 
Last edited:
Upvote 12
Good diggins' you got there Papa Bear! All the fun you must have had! Congratulations :icon_thumright:
 
Hey Pappy Bear , Looks like you opened up a brand new can of wupp a$$ on that camp .. nice going

:skullflag: CMDdawg
 
Love the Bullet mold half!!
 
Holy Cow, looking forward to the closeups. You have some killer relics in there :headbang:
 
You are in a good place. Can't wait to see the close ups. Tennessee digger
 
???
 
Last edited:
Fed camp for sure , second pic , lower left is a great Federal carbine sling tip . :cool: You are probably the first one detecting there . What a site !!

:skullflag: CMDdawg
 
???
 
Last edited:
Great HUNT PB!!! Hunts like that don't happen very often anywhere these days. HH, Quindy.
 
???
 
Last edited:
You've been tearing it up lately!
And umm, I do live in Denver, and we here always praise people that hunt and live in Good Ole WY.
Not sucking up to ya, I would never do that!
Carl
 
???
 
Last edited:
I have been fortunate to have dug a pretty fair amount of Powder flasks and have found many folded...wadded up like yours.I have never figured out why?
 
What a great bunch of finds...congrats Papa Bear!
:icon_thumleft:
 
???
 
Last edited:
Nice finds and as I say you got2dig for me hh.
 
???
 
Last edited:
Very impressive... PB look for a future PM from me... I'll send you a little basic info on W.Terr. sites.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom