Papa Bear Bronze Member Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,158 Reaction score 488 Golden Thread 1 Location Western Territories 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 6, 2012 #1 Removed to protect site Last edited: Jan 17, 2014 Upvote 12
oldsalty19 Silver Member Joined May 29, 2011 Messages 3,197 Reaction score 204 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2012 #21
Papa Bear Bronze Member Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,158 Reaction score 488 Golden Thread 1 Location Western Territories 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 10, 2012 Thread Owner #22 ! Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
Gunrunner61 Silver Member Joined Jan 12, 2011 Messages 2,964 Reaction score 460 Golden Thread 0 Location Dalton,Ga. Detector(s) used Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2012 #23 Killer finds PapaBear, I love the Powder flask, I have a full half of one. And was'nt really sure that was what it was till now, I'll try to post pictures in the morning...............HH
Killer finds PapaBear, I love the Powder flask, I have a full half of one. And was'nt really sure that was what it was till now, I'll try to post pictures in the morning...............HH
Papa Bear Bronze Member Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,158 Reaction score 488 Golden Thread 1 Location Western Territories 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 11, 2012 Thread Owner #24 Last edited: Jan 17, 2014