Todays hunt with my Son

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out today for a couple hours with my Son to try a new park we have never been to or detected. It rained most of yesterday but today was sunny and nice. Ground was easy digging due to moisture content. Nothing too note worthy other than a 925 earring with chips that need testing but I did win in the clad count by three cents. Man that pi$$ed him off being beat by old Dad again! LOL

Another best day ever with my kid!

coins.jpg

earing and pendant.jpg

Upvote 18
Congratulations on spending a great day with your son. I also want to congratulate you for recovering that extra 3 cents. lol

Never a bad day when you spend it with your kid(s). I have a Mercury head dime that my 10 year told me to dig when only getting a sketchy 92 on the ATP. We dug, and she pulled it out of the ground.

Found many more items that are more valuable by monetary measures, but that one is priceless to me.

Just an FYI my son is married working full time and has his own life but makes time for me every now and then

Congratualtions on the hunt and spending time with your son doing something you both enjoy. :icon_thumright:

Thank you folks for the likes, I am still smiling after a fun day with my Son.

Awesome finds with your son! Congrats. -Lisa & John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back